Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all clear today to do business and make important decisions. The moon is in Sagittarius.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Do not challenge authority figures about shared property, money or disputed possessions because it will not go well. You might feel boxed-in, financially speaking. Or perhaps you feel your choices are limited or someone is blocking you? Wait a day or two.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
Relations with partners and close friends might be strained today because either party is critical of the other, or things are just gloomy. You might also feel lonely or cut off from others. Please know this is really just your own frame of mind. Everyone loves you just as much as they did last week.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
It's easy to fall into a melancholy state because things tend to look worse than they are. This is what you have to remind yourself: Things are "looking" worse than they are, which means they aren't that bad. And you will see this is true in a few days.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
People who are older or more experienced might intimidate you or they might discourage you in some way. Don't worry about this because it's temporary. Many people find it tough to communicate to others today. Plus duties seem to be onerous.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
It's difficult talking to parents and older people, especially family members, because people are judgmental and critical today. The glass is half empty instead of half full. It's hard to be appreciative of what we really have. Fortunately, this is a fleeting feeling.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
You might fall into worry mode. Just remember that old saying: Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but get you nowhere." (If you practise a kindness for someone, you will immediately feel better. Works every time.)
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You might feel broke. Something seems to be blocking you financially. (No cash?) We all have these days, sometimes too many of them! Fortunately, things are going to look better in 48 hours. Perspective is everything. (Well, almost.)
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might feel that there is a gulf between you and others today, especially partners and close friends. But perhaps you are erecting barriers? Don't beat yourself up. Today many people feel withdrawn and unable to communicate to others. It's just one of those days.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Keep your head down and just keep working because that's the best way to handle today's energy. Don't let others criticize you or, at least, don't take it personally. People are just in a critical frame of mind, wringing their hands and draping black crepe paper everywhere.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
A friend, especially someone older or more experienced, might discourage you or be critical of you. Don't take this personally. Quite likely, this person is unhappy for some reason. A lot of people feel this way. Just keep working.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This is definitely not an ideal day to ask for permission or approval from authority figures: bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. The answer will likely be, "Talk to the hand." Wait a day or two to get the response you want. You'll be glad you did.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
A negative frame of mind is simply intensified when you dwell on what is negative. Easy to do. You can counteract this by instead thinking positive thoughts about positive things. If you're reading this column, that puts you in a privileged percentage of the population, globally speaking. No?
Jay Leno (1950) shares your birthday. You're aware of your appearance and you dress with care. You have charm, personality and determination. You're an excellent negotiator and you deal well with the public. You are an excellent friend and a reliable parent. You are also a caring boss. In the year ahead, your primary focus will be on partnerships and close friendships.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 28, 2013 B15
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)10:26 AM 0
Manitobans unwrapped some more warm weather this Christmas morning.
It’s currently -4 C and mostly cloudy with a 30 per cent ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Santa, sleigh on course: NORAD
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Warm temperatures in Manitoba for Christmas
- Openings, closings over the Christmas week
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Woman killed in fatal collision near Steinbach
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
Ads by Google