Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all-clear today to do business and make important decisions. The moon is in Leo.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
This is definitely a day to have fun. Make a note of this. (I also think you should flirt a little, no matter how old you are.) Today is full of impulsive, quixotic opportunities for amusements, the arts, sports and, of course, romance! Listen to your impulses to do something enjoyable. Whee!
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
You might buy high-tech toys for your home or family. You might also impulsively entertain at home. (Good choice.) Invite the gang over for pizza and beer or salade nicoise and a nice ros©. Whatever you impulsively do to please others will turn out to be delightful.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Enjoy encountering new faces and having impromptu conversations with interesting people today because this can happen. Just be open to it. You might meet a real character in passing or you might meet someone who in time becomes a good friend.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
Keep an eye on your money because you will impulsively spend, especially on beautiful things and entertaining diversions. Mind you, this is the perfect day to do this. Nevertheless, do know what's happening with your cash flow and keep an eye and your possessions. Guard against loss or theft.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
Get out there and make something happen because you crave emotional excitement. Sneak away from routine. Spend this day doing something different and meeting fascinating people. A friend could become a lover and certainly, you can make new friends. (A host of possibilities!)
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
You feel impulsive and playful just because you do. It's a feeling deep within that you probably woke up with this morning. Observe your surroundings and the people in your world because something will fascinate you or be worth watching. A few surprises are waiting for you. (Said the spider to the fly.)
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You might meet new people through partners, friends or groups. You're introducing people to each other and they're introducing you to their friends. Be ready to jump on opportunities to travel or explore publishing, the media, medicine and the law.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Relations with bosses, parents and people in authority will hold a few surprises (hopefully, pleasant ones). Romance with your boss might develop. Others might suddenly appeal to you for your creative input or help in artistic matters. It's a feel-good day!
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Sudden opportunities to travel might drop in your lap. Similarly, a chance to take a course or learn something new might come along. You might be introduced to someone from another culture or a different country. If so, this will please you. (Maybe even seductively so.)
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You can benefit from the wealth and resources of others. Perhaps someone will give you a gift or do a favour for you. If so, it will surprise you and be something out of the blue. ("For me?") Good day to ask for money or a mortgage or loan.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This is a great day to shmooze with others -- friends, partners and members of the general public. You feel charming, witty and, because you're light on your feet, you will go with the flow if someone suggests something exciting, new and different.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
There could be an introduction of high-tech equipment where you work. Or you might meet a new staff member who is unusual. Something pleasant and unexpected will occur and, of course, your daily routine will be interrupted. (That's a given.)
Actor Pierce Brosnan (1953) shares your birthday. You can be humble and unassuming or flamboyant. It depends on your mood. Nevertheless, you are considered eccentric because you are not afraid to be natural and uninhibited. Generally, you are soft-spoken and appear composed and confident. In the year ahead, something you've been involved with for nine years will diminish or end to make room for something new.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition May 16, 2013 B7
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)4:34 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- Synagogue serves up some Christmas meals and cheer
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Warm temperatures in Manitoba for Christmas
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- Openings, closings over the Christmas week
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Remains may be decade old
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Police continue to seek info on driver; hit-and-run proves fatal
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
- Selby among victims of debit card-skimming scam
Ads by Google