Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all clear to do business and make important decisions. The moon is in Leo.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Yay! A fun-filled, guilt-free, pleasant day. Do whatever pleases you. Enjoy the arts, movies, sports, musical performances, and saucy flirtations as well as playful times with children. You might feel particularly nurturing to your kids or to a friend.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
You'll enjoy cocooning at home if you can. Even if you can't, slip away somewhere to your own private reverie. What you really want is to escape the insane busy-ness of the external world, at least for a little bit. Conversations with a female relative could be confidential.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
You're feeling chatty to everyone, especially siblings, neighbours and relatives. You're particularly keen to have conversations at a more meaningful level -- something real, not superficial chitchat about the weather. A female relative could be important to you.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
Your focus is on money and possessions. In fact, you might strongly identify with something you own, which means you won't want to lend it. (Or you'll be upset if something happens to something you own.) Be careful shopping because you're susceptible to therapy spending.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
The moon is in your sign, which makes you a little bit luckier than all the other signs. Of course, that also makes you a bit more emotional. So you can be emotionally demanding as well as emotionally sympathetic. It works both ways. No biggie.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
It is totally appropriate if you want to withdraw from busy social situations around you because you need a breather. You need to replenish, restore and re-energize your body and soul. (Gasp.)
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
A lovely social day! By all means, get out and shmooze with the best of them. You'll love participating in groups, chatting with others and, in particular, enjoying heart-to-heart conversations with female acquaintances. Why not discuss your goals and dreams for the future to see what others think? (Feedback is always helpful.)
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Basically, this is a positive day for everyone. However, for Scorpios (and you are a very private sign) you might find that personal details about your private life are suddenly public. (Like what's with that?) This is a gentle warning in case you have to do some damage control.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Today you have a yearning to do something different or experience a little adventure. That's why you'll love going someplace you've never been before. You might also like to visit a new, exotic, ethnic restaurant. Of course, your best choice of all will be travel!
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Set aside some time to focus on red-tape matters like mortgages, banking, debt, taxes, insurance matters, inheritances and anything you own jointly with others. Surprisingly, you're in the mood to tackle this stuff.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Because the moon is opposite your sign, you will have to go more than halfway when dealing with others. Don't worry because in two weeks, when the moon is in your sign, everyone will have to kowtow to you. That's just how it works.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
You'll love it if you set aside some time to get better organized. This can be anything from filing to straightening up newspapers and magazines to cleaning your car or your medicine cabinet.
Fashion designer/Titanic survivor Lady Duff-Gordon (1863-1935) shares your birthday. You're imaginative and intuitive. You seek adventure and dream of distant places because fantasies fuel your activities. Obstacles will not deter you because you are relentless in pursuing your goals. Make time in your year ahead to learn something valuable because it will benefit you in the future.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition June 13, 2013 B4
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 31 articles for today)3:46 PM
Photo Store Gallery
- Parole officials impressed with progress made by Winnipeg killer
- RCMP quiet on large police presence at Canadadrugs.com offices
- Toews' lobbying to be probed
- Teen fighting back against alleged bullying with lawsuit
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- Man sentenced to 16 years for sexually abusing his five children
- Death of Stony inmate investigated
- Wanted: info on trains blocking traffic
- Firms shortlisted for $590 million transitway and Pembina underpass project
- Man arrested after indecent act Tuesday
- Significant snowfall likely for southern Manitoba
- Developer giving up on 110-year-old Sargent Avenue building after battle with city
- Boy, 11, injured after falling about 4.5 metres from ski lift at Asessippi
- Man facing impaired driving charge after fatal ATV crash says he had alcohol after the crash
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- Mom wants ski trips reviewed
- Brothers headed to prison after attacking their mother's dealer
- Semi-trailer falls into Assiniboine River
- Saskatchewan teen killed in crash in Manitoba
- Poor conditions slow drive into Winnipeg; some vehicles off road
- Family shattered by loss of four young sons
- Pilot Mound teen dies after skiing accident
- Two in hospital after car crashes into restaurant
- Forgiving the unthinkable
- Selinger wins on second ballot at NDP leadership convention
- Property tax increase capped, but frontage levies, garbage fees to increase
- Before meeting with mayor, Chipman wants written response
- Judge doesn't buy tale of biker's bounty
- Boy who gave up Jets stick gets surprise gift
- Protected witness wonders if big payday was worth hassle
Ads by Google