Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 2:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. After that, the moon moves from Leo into Virgo.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Tap into creative energy that's available (because it is) and endorse your bright ideas. Appreciate the arts. Enjoy playful times with children. Involvement with show business, the entertainment world and sports will please you. (Romance can be hot!)
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
Use the day's energy to make improvements at home. (You might be shoving furniture around or tackling renovations and redecorating projects.) If you use this energy in a positive way, it will avoid using the same energy in a conflictive way with family members. (Ouch. No fun.)
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Your communication skills are fabulous. (Check with the moon alert above before making important decisions or signing anything.) You are proactive, convincing, intellectually energetic -- hey, you sound kinda smart.
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
You're willing to work hard to make money and you're willing to work just as hard to spend it. Fortunately, you are protected. (See moon alert above.) Definitely do not shop during the moon-alert time (except for food). It's only for two or three hours -- no biggie.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
You have lots of energy, which is why you're willing to go along with a number of suggestions. And if no suggestions are appealing, you will initiate whatever you want to do because you want to make things happen and you want to get things done. 'Nuff said.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Your participation in any kind of group -- ranging from a small coffee klatch to a large conference -- will be positive because you're energetic. You're willing to take a stand on something and you're even willing to lead others. (That's why clarity and figuring out what's really happening is important.) Ya think?
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Your ambition will help you achieve what you want. It's a tricky thing -- one can be motivated to achieve, but there has to be energy to follow up. And then there has to be direction. All three are working for you, but check the moon alert before any big decisions.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might be enthusiastic about travel plans or something with publishing, the media, medicine, law or anything to do with higher education. You're on it! Just be careful you don't sign anything or do something important during the moon alert (see above).
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You're keen to settle loose ends with insurance matters, taxes, debt, inheritances and anything to do with shared property. (Oy vey -- red tape, paperwork.) Get as much done as possible and be aware of the three-hour gap in the moon alert (see above).
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Tension with partners and close friends is possible. However, look for compromise and a win/win situation. Ideally, you can use the same energy that causes this tension to work with someone co-operatively and smoothly. It's all in how you use it. It's just energy.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You will do a lot of work because you're keen to get things done. In fact, you're delegating, if possible. Avoid conflict with co-workers, which might arise if you are too pushy. (Someone might feel threatened or offended.) There is no upside in creating this -- therefore, be diplomatic. Say please.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
This is a playful, creative day. Look for ways to express your creative abilities. Parties, social events, sports and fun times with others are on the menu. Flirtations and romance are also appealing. Be patient with kids.
Actor Connor Paolo (1990) shares your birthday. You are social and enjoy the company of others. Your year ahead will be even more social than usual and all your relationships will thrive.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition July 11, 2013 B7
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)03/26/2015 3:46 PM
Justice officials are seeking an eight-year prison sentence for a Winnipeg man who used hidden spy cameras to secretly record ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Parole officials impressed with progress made by Winnipeg killer
- 8-year sentence sought for Winnipeg man who set up bathroom spy-cams
- Toews' lobbying to be probed
- Wanted: info on trains blocking traffic
- Teen fighting back against alleged bullying with lawsuit
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- RCMP quiet on large police presence at Canadadrugs.com offices
- Firms shortlisted for $590 million transitway and Pembina underpass project
- Peguis First Nation elects a new chief, Cindy Spence, who replaces Glenn Hudson
- Man sentenced to 16 years for sexually abusing his five children
- Significant snowfall likely for southern Manitoba
- Developer giving up on 110-year-old Sargent Avenue building after battle with city
- Boy, 11, injured after falling about 4.5 metres from ski lift at Asessippi
- Man facing impaired driving charge after fatal ATV crash says he had alcohol after the crash
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- Mom wants ski trips reviewed
- Brothers headed to prison after attacking their mother's dealer
- Semi-trailer falls into Assiniboine River
- Saskatchewan teen killed in crash in Manitoba
- Poor conditions slow drive into Winnipeg; some vehicles off road
- Family shattered by loss of four young sons
- Pilot Mound teen dies after skiing accident
- Two in hospital after car crashes into restaurant
- Forgiving the unthinkable
- Selinger wins on second ballot at NDP leadership convention
- Property tax increase capped, but frontage levies, garbage fees to increase
- Before meeting with mayor, Chipman wants written response
- Judge doesn't buy tale of biker's bounty
- Boy who gave up Jets stick gets surprise gift
- Protected witness wonders if big payday was worth hassle
Ads by Google