Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT Up until 1:30 p.m. we have the all clear to do business. After that, avoid shopping and major decisions. The moon is in Pisces.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Something might happen to change your point of view, prejudices or your attitude about something. You might do a 180 on something. As the I Ching puts it: by changing your goals, a retreat can become an advance. (Something to think about.)
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
You might encounter someone who is powerful enough to make you reconsider your goals or tweak them or even change them. This person will be convincing. Alternatively, you might be a persuasive individual when talking to others. Check the moon alert before making important decisions.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Something might cause you to project a different image to people in authority. You look different or sound different or appear different to others. No worries because it appears this difference is for the better. (Lookin' good.)
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
Discussions with others might shift your POV about politics, religion or some kind of belief system. Possibly, you'll meet a guru-like figure or a teacher. Whatever happens will be thought-provoking for you. (A deeper understanding of something could be an eye-opener.)
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
Stay in touch with bank accounts, overdue bills and invoices, inheritances and stuff like that. You might be able to do an overhaul or clean up some details. A little research on your part could reveal helpful information. Before you take action, check with the moon alert.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Conversations with those who are closest to you will be revealing. These discussions will be intense and perhaps a search for the truth. You might discover your true feelings for someone. Today is also an opportunity to repair a relationship that has been in jeopardy.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This is a good day to repair, clean up and reorganize things at work and at home. You won't mind dealing with dark areas, garbage, recycling and anything to do with plumbing and bathrooms because you just want to get to the bottom of things and improve everything.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might have a deeper concern for children. Your opinions about kids are strong right now. Similarly, your relations with romantic partners will be intense and also there will be a strong desire for both parties to get to the bottom of things. ("Where were you last night?")
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Use your energy to clean up "dark" areas at home -- garbage under the sink, recycling, laundry and plumbing areas or bathrooms. Wear gloves if necessary. When all this is finished, you'll be proud of what you achieved. ("Why did I let this get so bad?")
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This is a strong day for those of you who sell, market, teach, write or communicate for a living because you'll find it easy to be persuasive and convincing. However, stay in touch with the moon alert because these intense discussions could trigger a major decision.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You might see new ways to make money or ways to earn a little on the side. You might also see new uses or applications for something you own. Why? Because you're in a resourceful frame of mind and ready to take action. (Check the moon alert.)
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
Take a realistic look in the mirror and ask yourself what you can do to project a better image in your world. Different hair style? Change of wardrobe? Maybe you need to exercise and strengthen your core muscles? When you improve whatever is within, it shows without.
Philosopher Eric Hoffer (1902-1983) shares your birthday. You are a seeker. You hunger for adventure and the stimulation of exotic, faraway places. You have a great imagination and you are an idealist. Many of you live for your dreams. Personally, you are honourable, trustworthy and noble. (And you will defend your honour!) This year, your primary focus is on relationships and partnerships and close friendships. Enjoy.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition July 25, 2013 A11
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 17 articles for today)3:48 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- 'Forever family'
- New survey shows NDP 'floor'
- Early birds hit the Boxing Day sales
- Troubling stories about kids in hotels
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Synagogue serves up some Christmas meals and cheer
- Blood runs deep for Winnipeg family
- Holidays push back garbage, recycling collections
- New design uplifts personal care homes
- Families unite at annual feast
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Remains may be decade old
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Police continue to seek info on driver; hit-and-run proves fatal
- 'Forever family'
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
- Selby among victims of debit card-skimming scam
Ads by Google