Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all clear to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The moon is in Sagittarius.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
You will adore learning anything new. You want to push the boundaries of your mind and discover new ideas, see new places and talk to people from other countries and different backgrounds. You'll be stimulated and elevated by new knowledge. "Bring it on!"
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
There might be an advantage in sharing something or dealing with jointly-held property. Look for ways to do this. Meanwhile, gifts, goodies and favours from others can come your way. You might also see ground-breaking ways to handle debt or anything you own or share jointly with others.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Conversations with others will be stimulating and exciting. However, it's important you know you have to compromise or go more than halfway because the moon is opposite your sign. It's just what it is. No biggie. "The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
You have new ideas about making improvements at work. For example, you might have new thoughts about your salary and how you can increase your earnings, or you might have thoughts about cost-cutting at work so you can look like a hero. It could be many things.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a playful, romantic day. Enjoy yourself! Exciting invitations to travel or do something different might arise. If so, your window of opportunity will be brief so act quickly. Others will find you entertaining and original. (But of course.)
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Your home routine might be interrupted, possibly with inventive, bright ideas you have about making improvements. You might buy new technology or rearrange furniture. Unexpected company might drop by. You might want to explore real-estate deals.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Conversations with others will be bright, interesting and impulsive. You'll enjoy talking to younger people, especially in groups. Someone unusual (perhaps a bizarre character) will cross your path. This is a mentally stimulating and busy day.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Respect your money-making ideas because you have your thinking cap on. Bright, original ideas about cash flow, earnings or what to do with something you already own might occur to you. You might also make fresh suggestions to people in authority. Just do it.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Your ambition and intuition are strong, which is why you feel so independent. There's lots of energy in the air, which is why you're full of imaginative, inventive ideas. Even your ESP is highly tuned-in. Communications with others will be practical and interesting.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Work behind the scenes or alone because your own private research will yield fresh new answers. You have a natural sense of curiosity that will make you plow through lots of levels of data to find what you're looking for -- but you will do it.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Discussions with others, especially in group settings, will be profitable, practical and resourceful. Either you or others are full of inventive, spontaneous ideas. If you share these ideas with each other something good will come of it. (Of course, words can never express what words can never express.)
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
Others will discover how clever and imaginative you are. (You can run but you can't hide.) Your bright ideas, which are whimsical, inventive and yet practical, will impress people in power -- bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police. In turn, you might pick up some hot tips or good advice from someone as well. Works both ways.
TV chef and author Julia Child (1912-2004) shares your birthday. You have excellent communication skills. You have a strong presence and a natural sense of command. You're decisive and a born leader, although most of you are not aware of your imperial nature. You are kind, affectionate and warm to others, but you are also diligent and persevering. This year you will focus on partnerships and close friendships.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition August 15, 2013 A16
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- Chance of snow today, Thursday
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Mild weather not saving city hall any money on snow-clearing budget
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Criminal probe into HQ project
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google