Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 9:30 a.m. until 2:45 p.m. After that, the moon moves from Aries into Taurus.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
You're encouraged by how solid things are starting to look at home. This could be in terms of finances and lowering your debt, or your ability to solidify your home base, or perhaps you feel more secure in family relationships.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
Relations with others, including partners and close friends are beautifully balanced now. You feel optimistic and joyful about relations with daily contacts (especially siblings and relatives), and this nicely balances serious discussions with partners.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Opportunities to solidify your job, get a better job or boost your earnings are at hand. You don't mind working hard because you see financial rewards coming your way. This goes a long way from making you feel more stable and hopeful about your future, doesn't it?
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
You have experienced good fortune with Jupiter in your sign, and you know it. You feel more balanced and in control of your future. Relations with children are rewarding, and everything to do with romance and the arts feels stable and promising. Fantastico!
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
More than ever, you have a sense of pride about making your home more secure. This is appropriate because this is your objective this year and next. It's important for all Leos to figure out where they live and have a sense of safety and refuge about their home.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Relations with others, especially in groups, are excellent now. You've managed to establish a good balance between friendly camaraderie and solid, reliable support, which you are prepared to offer.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
In a solid way, you can promote your good name among your peers. In fact, your reputation is sterling. You feel financially secure and you're happy about your good press as well. On top of this, Mars in your sign for the next eight months will really sharpen your skates.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Plans to expand your experience of the world are solid and going well. Whether you travel or get further education or explore opportunities in publishing, the media, medicine and the law, it's all coming together very nicely, isn't it? You're heading off on a new path.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You can stabilize your life because of the wealth and resources of others at this time. If you wish to seek a loan or mortgage, you look like a good bet because you've got all your ducks in a row.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Relations with partners have been improving to the point you feel more secure and stable. Some of you are surprised at how good things are. Naturally, by extrapolation, this improves your relations with everyone.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
The two areas that are improving and becoming more stable in your life are your job and your health. Whatever work you are involved in can enrich your world and give you financial and personal rewards.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
Relations with children are excellent now. Predictable is a better word and yet, predictable in a happy way. Romance is also shaping up into something with more commitment. In fact, you feel more committed to your own future.
Singer/actor Frank Sinatra (1915-1998) shared your birthday. You express yourself physically and like to stay in shape. You can be entertaining and you're aware of the impression you create on your audience. Many of you have an unusual or memorable voice that can be used to persuade others. Work hard to build or construct something in the coming year.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition December 12, 2013 A19
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)03/26/2015 3:46 PM
Photo Store Gallery
- Parole officials impressed with progress made by Winnipeg killer
- 8-year sentence sought for Winnipeg man who set up bathroom spy-cams
- Toews' lobbying to be probed
- Wanted: info on trains blocking traffic
- Teen fighting back against alleged bullying with lawsuit
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- RCMP quiet on large police presence at Canadadrugs.com offices
- Firms shortlisted for $590 million transitway and Pembina underpass project
- Peguis First Nation elects a new chief, Cindy Spence, who replaces Glenn Hudson
- Man arrested after indecent act Tuesday
- Significant snowfall likely for southern Manitoba
- Developer giving up on 110-year-old Sargent Avenue building after battle with city
- Boy, 11, injured after falling about 4.5 metres from ski lift at Asessippi
- Man facing impaired driving charge after fatal ATV crash says he had alcohol after the crash
- MTS inadvertently filters internet customers' traffic
- Mom wants ski trips reviewed
- Brothers headed to prison after attacking their mother's dealer
- Semi-trailer falls into Assiniboine River
- Saskatchewan teen killed in crash in Manitoba
- Poor conditions slow drive into Winnipeg; some vehicles off road
- Family shattered by loss of four young sons
- Pilot Mound teen dies after skiing accident
- Two in hospital after car crashes into restaurant
- Forgiving the unthinkable
- Selinger wins on second ballot at NDP leadership convention
- Property tax increase capped, but frontage levies, garbage fees to increase
- Before meeting with mayor, Chipman wants written response
- Judge doesn't buy tale of biker's bounty
- Boy who gave up Jets stick gets surprise gift
- Protected witness wonders if big payday was worth hassle
Ads by Google