Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all clear today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions until 7:30 p.m. The moon is in Leo.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
Today you want to do something stimulating in your social life. You want fun and excitement. Accept spontaneous invitations to sports events, social occasions, movies and the theatre. Enjoy playful times with children. Surprise flirtations will be thrilling. Be up for whatever happens.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
Today you might look around you and decide to make some needed changes at home or in the daily routine of your personal life. No doubt, others will be surprised at your sudden resolve to introduce reforms and improvements, but hey -- why not? Everything begins with a thought or an intention.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
You'll enjoy meeting new people today and seeing new places. You might also hear some exciting news. That's because today has a fresh quality full of minor surprises and unexpected detours. Count on learning something different and interesting. Perhaps a hot tip?
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
You might have excellent moneymaking ideas today. In the meantime, keep an eye on your money because you might find money or lose it. Similarly, you might find something you lost or (gulp) you might lose something or break it. It's a crapshoot!
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
Today the moon is in your sign dancing with wild, unpredictable Uranus. This makes you crave emotional excitement and want to do something different. You want to break free from your daily routine. Make an effort to seek out people who are unusual, people who are real characters.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
A hum of low-key excitement permeates your day today, which is why you feel restless. You have that feeling that you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. Well, don't hold your breath because inevitably it is ugly or in the wrong size. Better to wait for champagne to pop.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
A friend (probably a female acquaintance) might surprise you today. You might surprise yourself by assuming a leadership role in a group, especially a group that wants to advocate change or introduce new policies. "One for all and all for one!"
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Someone in a position of authority (parents, bosses, teachers or the police) might say or do something that surprises you. It could free you or, ironically, it might threaten your freedom. Either way, don't overreact. And don't quit your day job. Is there something you can learn from this?
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
A sudden opportunity to travel might drop in your lap today. Similarly, an unexpected chance to take a course or get further training or education could materialize. Whatever the case, act quickly because your window of opportunity will be brief. Poof!
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Unexpected gifts, goodies and favours from others might come your way today. Alternatively, something could go awry related to shared property, inheritances, debt and taxes. Make friends with your bank account. Know what's happening.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
An unexpected surprise from a friend or partner might catch you off guard today. Possibly someone wants more freedom in the relationship? This person could be you or your friend. Your expectations will not be fulfilled today. Get ready for a detour.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
Your work routine will be interrupted today. Perhaps someone unusual will appear on the job, maybe a new employee? Alternatively, computer crashes, power outages and cancelled meetings might send your day sideways. Allow extra time for wiggle room so that you can slide through things gracefully.
Actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (1970) shares your birthday today. You like to be organized, and you like to organize the efforts of others. In fact, you are a forceful manager; you are excellent at working with organizations. This year a major change might take place, perhaps as significant as what happened around 2005. It's a time of expansion and perhaps business promotion. This will be an active year and the perfect time to try your wings!
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition July 27, 2014 A1
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- Mild weather not saving city hall any money on snow-clearing budget
- Chance of snow today, Thursday
- Gang member gets 11 years for paralyzing attack on rival
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Criminal probe into HQ project
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google