Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 18/9/2008 (2930 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
- Like local brewery Half Pints? Good news - they're doing so well that they're expanding. Don't forget - the first night of the Flatlander's Beer Festival tastings is tonight at the Winnipeg Convention Centre.
- Want to see the first steps in making a white/sparkling wine? Check out this video.
- Ever wonder what gets served at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. (aka the White House)? Meet Daniel Shanks.
- Got a spare $250? Get the Essences Collection, full of aromas commonly found in wine. (My suggestion - save your money and wander around your grocery store. Your entire arsenal of wine aromas is waiting for you.)
- Ever hear a wine geek mention terroir? Here's what it means.