Canstar Community News - ONLINE EDITION
Spread the word about peanut butter
• Mice love peanut butter even more than cheese. The following is an easy approach to capturing mice using peanut butter. Position a five-gallon bucket with a lid in a room that mice seem to visit the most. Cover the bucket and cut a four-inch hole in the lid. Make a ramp so that the mice fall in. Spread peanut butter around the hole. After he falls in, bring him at least two kilometres from your home/camper before releasing him.
• Remove scratches on CDs using peanut butter. Apply a small amount of peanut butter to a coffee filter, wipe the scratches and remove all excess peanut butter.
• Remove stickers and labels by wiping with peanut butter.
• When you are camping and run out of shaving cream, use peanut butter as a substitute.
• Make an inexpensive bird feeder by smearing a bagel with peanut butter, rolling it in seeds and hanging the bagel on a branch using string.
• Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe: Combine one-half cup butter or margarine, one-half cup white sugar, one-half cup brown sugar, one cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter, one egg, one and a half cup flour, half-teaspoon baking soda, one-quarter teaspoon vanilla and one-quarter teaspoon salt. Drop onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for eight minutes or until lightly browned.
• Did you know arachibutyrophobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth?
I enjoy your questions and tips, keep them coming! You can contact me by email at email@example.com
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 10 articles for this month)12/23/2014 1:43 PM 0
This Just In
Ads by Google