• Mice love peanut butter even more than cheese. The following is an easy approach to capturing mice using peanut butter. Position a five-gallon bucket with a lid in a room that mice seem to visit the most. Cover the bucket and cut a four-inch hole in the lid. Make a ramp so that the mice fall in. Spread peanut butter around the hole. After he falls in, bring him at least two kilometres from your home/camper before releasing him.
• Remove scratches on CDs using peanut butter. Apply a small amount of peanut butter to a coffee filter, wipe the scratches and remove all excess peanut butter.
• Remove stickers and labels by wiping with peanut butter.
• When you are camping and run out of shaving cream, use peanut butter as a substitute.
• Make an inexpensive bird feeder by smearing a bagel with peanut butter, rolling it in seeds and hanging the bagel on a branch using string.
• Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe: Combine one-half cup butter or margarine, one-half cup white sugar, one-half cup brown sugar, one cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter, one egg, one and a half cup flour, half-teaspoon baking soda, one-quarter teaspoon vanilla and one-quarter teaspoon salt. Drop onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for eight minutes or until lightly browned.
• Did you know arachibutyrophobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth?
I enjoy your questions and tips, keep them coming! You can contact me by email at email@example.com