Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 6/8/2013 (1023 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Winnipeg’s annual festival of cultural celebration is once again in full swing and offering up a melting pot of sights, sounds and smells in a carnival-like atmosphere.
This year’s Folklorama will run until Aug. 17 and there is plenty going in southeast Winnipeg.
Here’s a list of the upcoming local pavilions in Week 2, which will run between Aug. 11 and 17:
• Belgian — Belgian Club, 407 Provencher Blvd.
• Brazilian — Heather Curling Club, 120 Youville St.
• Chilean — Notre Dame Community Centre, 271 Avenue de la Cathedrale.
• Ireland-Irish — Holy Cross Gym, 290 Dubuc St.
• Canadien-Français — Centre culturel franco-manitobain, 340 Provencher Blvd.
• Warsaw Poland — Glenwood Community Centre, 27 Overton St.
For more information, ticket prices and showtimes, visit www.folklorama.ca