Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 23/4/2013 (1521 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Organizers at Norberry-Glenlee Community Centre have announced its new board of directors for 2013-14.
The new board was elected at the centre’s recent annual general meeting on April 15 at the centre’s Norberry site, located at 26 Molgat Ave.
The board is:
• Sean Fedorowich, president
• Geordie MacKenzie, first vice-president
• Ryan Rawluk, second vice-president
• Donna Jubinville, third vice-president
• Michel de Rocquigny, secretary/treasurer
• Howard Kazuska, communications
• Chipalo Simunyola, summer sports
• Keith Guay, winter sports
• Mike Thompson, buildings/grounds
• Patti Samborski, canteen
• Members-at-Large include Sarah Melo, Kurt Roche and Maris Thompson