Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 11/4/2014 (872 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
If you like a little liquor with your chocolate bunny, most Manitoba Liquor Mart locations will be operating with extended opening or closing times this Easter holiday weekend.
All Liquor Marts will be closed for Good Friday (Fri., April 18) and Easter Sunday (April 20), but all locations will be open Thurs., April 17 and Sat., April 19, with the following locations open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. The following locations will have extended hours:
• Charleswood (1D-3900 Grant Ave.);
• Crestview (170-3393 Portage Ave.) —Thursday only;
• Madison Square (P-1600 Ness Ave.) — Thursday only;
• Park West (Express) (101-6640 Roblin Blvd.);
• Portage and Ainslie (2549 Portage Ave.) — Thursday only;
• Portage and Burnell (923 Portage Ave.) — Thursday only.
All Liquor Marts will resume regular hours of operation on Easter Monday, April 21. Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries offices will be closed Fri., April 18 to Mon., April 21.