Are you more comfortable with the PST hike now that the province has narrowed its use to ‘core infrastructure’?
Select any poll to view the results.
- Should NDP MLAs sign the "pledge of solidarity"?
- What do you think of Manitoba Hydro's deal to create a surface-parking lot to allow for construction of a new substation?
- Are you planning to go visit the new polar bear, Humphrey, at the Assiniboine Park Zoo?
- Will the closure of Future Shop affect your shopping?
- Are you in favour of relocating Winnipeg's rail yards and lines?
- Has your opinion of Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec changed given his latest winning streak?
- Do you think Doug McNeil is the right choice for CAO?
- Do you agree with the appointment of Janice Filmon as the next lieutenant-governor of Manitoba?
- Do you think the new CRTC requirements for cable companies will change how much you spend on TV?
- Will you be bringing your pets camping with you this summer?
- Are you worried about flooding now that the spring melt has started?