Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
White noise a colourful subject
IT'S become a bit of a hot-button subject around these parts, whether to wear white to a Manitoba Moose game. The bottom line, quite simply, is do what you want to do.
You're the fans. Wear prison stripes if you like, so long as you come and cheer like crazy, say the Moose.
"We're not discouraging anyone from wearing white or wearing black or wearing green. We just want our fans to wear Moose colours," said Moose director of communications Scott Brown. "We want people to come out and be as loud as they can because the noise is what makes the difference."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition June 12, 2009 C1
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Grabner scores twice as Moose defeat Aeros to take 2-0 series lead
- Moose looking to be 3-0 after tonight's playoff game
- Highlight REEL
- Moose have coffin, hammer, need 1 more nail
- Moose advance to Calder Cup final with 3-1 victory over Aeros
- Calder Cup, here we come
- Hodgson joins Moose
- Moose take command of series
- Moose have right stuff
- Moose pick up 10th straight playoff win
Ads by Google