Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
INTERACTIVE MAP: Flood trouble spots
See areas where people have reported problems -- and add yours -- using our interactive map.
You can report the following issues using the map:
- Overland flooding: If land is underwater.
- Road affected: If a road is impassable or closed.
- Bridge out: Can't cross? Let everyone know.
- Property damage: Where houses and other buildings are affected.
- Hazard: Warn readers of other flood-related dangers.
- Evacuation: People asked or ordered to leave an area.
- Electricity out: No juice? Let us know.
- Emergency Services: If services are being offered in an area, let us know who it's for, and what is being provided.
- Volunteer efforts: If people are needed to throw sandbags, bail water or provide other support, help us get the word out.
If you have new information about any issues reported on the map, please add a comment to the existing issue to update it. If you know an issue has been resolved, feel free to close it.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly