Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Highway 75 to U.S. reopens
Highway 75, the main link from Winnipeg to the U.S., is open again.
The provincial government announced the reopening late this afternoon.
Highway 75 was closed April 18 near the town of Morris because of flooding along the Red and Morris rivers.
There was a detour, which is no longer in effect, the province said.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
- Family tells of man's death in floodwaters
- Wind could change status of Hwy 75 at Morris
- VIDEO: Aerial tour of flood zones
- Morris preparing to seal its borders
- St. Andrews declares state of emergency
- Red, Souris rivers overflowing banks
- Rising rivers threaten western centres
- Entire Roseau River First Nation under evacuation order
- VIDEO: Before and after rising rivers in Manitoba
- Emerson crest 'inconvenient'