Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Advance voting starts Saturday
Advance voting for the Oct. 4 provincial election begins on Saturday.
Eligible voters can cast their ballot at any advance voting location and do not need a special reason for voting early, Election Manitoba says.
News and analysis of the results of Manitoba's provincial election.
See the results for each electoral district with our interactive map
We track the parties' promises, issue by issue
Find out more about the people representing Manitoba districts.
To be eligible to vote, you must be a Canadian citizen, have resided in Manitoba for at least six months immediately before election day and be at least 18 years old.
Voters are required to show one piece of government-issued photo identification (such as a driver's licence) or two other documents with their name. Having their enumeration record with them will also be helpful, Elections Manitoba says. Parents are invited to bring their children with them when they vote.
Advance voting ends Oct. 1.
Advance voting locations are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm every day except Sunday, when they are open from noon until 6:00 p.m. To view where you can vote: http://www.electionsmanitoba.ca/election/voters/advance-locations.asp
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular Vote Manitoba
- The Maples
- Manitoba interactive results map
- NDP promises to increase small-business tax threshold
- Health Minister Oswald tearful after win against Steeves
- Tyndall Park
- Fort Whyte
- McFadyen says Tories would base helicopter air ambulance in Brandon
- Blogosphere abuzz over photo of Selinger with hip-hop artists
- Poor, uneducated less likely to vote
- Selby victorious in Southdale
Ads by Google