Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Conservatives plan health-care wait-list website
A McFadyen government will create a website to tell Manitobans about health care wait times and various medical services.
Progressive Conservative Leader Hugh McFadyen said Sunday that the Manitoba Patient Advocate Website would gather information the Tories say is now buried or scattered under the current system.
The estimated cost is $150,000
He also said a PC government would create a new senior's health care hotline and bring in geriatric emergency nurses at Grace and Concordia hospitals to offer better care for seniors.
McFadyen made the pledge in River East PC incumbent candidate Bonnie Mitchelson's campaign office.
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular Vote Manitoba
- The Maples
- Manitoba interactive results map
- NDP promises to increase small-business tax threshold
- Health Minister Oswald tearful after win against Steeves
- Tyndall Park
- Fort Whyte
- McFadyen says Tories would base helicopter air ambulance in Brandon
- Blogosphere abuzz over photo of Selinger with hip-hop artists
- Poor, uneducated less likely to vote
- Selby victorious in Southdale
Ads by Google