Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Brewing up support for United Way
A big thank you to Canad Inns for their fine efforts to blend hometown support with the launch of a new line of coffee at the company’s vast chain of destination centres.
Until October 2, Canad Inns will donate $1 to United Way of Winnipeg and Hunger for Hope for each Seattle’s Best Coffee sold at select Destination Centres and AALTOS Garden Cafes.
I had the chance to join Canad Inn’s Leo Ledohowski and Seattle’s Best James Peters for a cup of the tasty stuff on Tuesday, September 29 during a launch event at Canad Inns Polo Park.
Other dates and locations are:
- Wednesday, September 30 at Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry;
- Thursday, October 1 (6:00 am – 11:00 am) at Canad Inns Destination Centres Windsor Park, Brandon and Grand Forks, ND as well as at Express by Canad Inns; and
- Friday, October 2 (6:00 am – 11:00 am) at Canad Inns Destination Centres Transcona and Club Regent Casino Hotel.
Coincidently, Friday also happens to be United Way’s first Report Session – an opportunity to find out how far Winnipeggers’ generosity has taken us toward our fundraising goal of $18.2+ million.
It’s all about lasting change and better lives. I hope you can join us.
Don’t forget to stop at Canad Inns for coffee on the way!
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular United Way
- Way over the hump!
- Koats for Kids heats up!
- Thanks for being part of our team!
- A life of poverty
- Hope: the perfect gift for everyone
- Because of YOU, there is a WAY
Ads by Google