Sponsorship with the Winnipeg Free Press
Thank you for your interest in the Winnipeg Free Press. We are pleased you have chosen our newspaper to be a partner in your program.
As we receive hundreds of applications a year from various businesses and organizations, The Free Press has implemented a process to pre–qualify applicants for media sponsorship support.
The Marketing Department will evaluate proposals received on a bi–weekly basis and will provide each applicant with a response within 1–2 weeks of application.
Applicants, whose objectives align with those of the Winnipeg Free Press and have successfully pre–qualified, will be contacted for future discussion to see if a mutually beneficial opportunity can be reached before a final decision is made. These applicants will then be notified via phone or e–mail of their successful application at a later date.
Facts about the Winnipeg Free Press:
To partner with businesses that will offer unique ways to reach a new segment or to create new experiences for our current readers through local events and initiatives that align with our editorial focus.
What is important to us:
- You are currently advertising or have plans to advertise with the Winnipeg Free Press
- You are willing to provide a promotional fee or honorarium
- You are open to developing revenue opportunity with The Winnipeg Free Press through the promotional program
- Your demographic aligns with our core reader demographic
- You are willing to explore new ways for us to mutually access a new audience base through grass roots promotional activities, special events, contesting, online marketing or other promotional opportunities
- You are open to participating in promotional programs that will involve other partners
- Your program has relevance to our readers’ lifestyle
- Your program aligns with our editorial focus
What we support:
- Professional and amateur sports organizations (hockey, golf, soccer, football, baseball etc)
- Entertainment programs (music, movies, fashion)
- Trade shows
What we ask in exchange:
- Brand marketing opportunities
- Online marketing opportunities
- Opportunity to provide subscription offers through partners– communication vehicles
- Sampling or circulation channels
- Exclusive Subscriber benefits
- Promotions with interactive component that engages new consumers
- Advertising revenue to support the event
- Tickets to events
Key attributes of Winnipeg Free Press readers (average weekday readers):
- The Free Press effectively reaches adults of all ages, including those under age 35
- Women are slightly more likely to be Free Press readers
- Many readers live in the Winnipeg area
- Many readers have children at home
- Likely to have a higher than average annual household income ($75,000+)
Our Editorial Focus and Fit:
- Entertainment (Music, movies, fashion, lifestyle)
- Local News
For additional information, please contact Christa Richard at (204) 697–7064 or email@example.com.
Ads by Google