Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Rev up, Bomber fans: Team plates available for motorbikes
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are adding two-wheelers to their library of license plates this season.
The Bombers announced Wednesday that a limited run of 500 gold motorcycle license plates will go on sale at MPI outlets this Friday. The plates will cost $70 apiece, with $30 of that going directly to the Winnipeg Football Club.
The club also announced that a third edition of the club’s motor-vehicle license plates will also be made available later this spring.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)7:23 AM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Very rough night for Blue
- Hat trick of signings for Jets
- Blue feeling like bongo drums
- Moore than a feeling
- Bombers dissect Thursday's drubbing by Eskimos
- Whipping exposes abundant flaws
- Blue review gaffe-filled game
- O-line a disaster area
- Jets sign forwards Eric O'Dell, Patrice Cormier and John Albert
- Lacklustre Blue didn't help their bottom line
- Evander Kane fuels trade rumours
- Jets ink former Ducks' centre Perreault
- Jets draft excitement
- Bombers trade for QB Portis
- Feoli-Gudino gets it done
- Banks asks to be released from Bombers
- Bombers linebacker Korey Banks suspended
- Bombers gut out a comeback
- Bomber ticket sales shoot up after win over Argos
- Amazing 3-0 start for Blue
Ads by Google