Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Jennifer Botterill drops into News Café Friday morning
One of Canada's most successful female hockey players will drop by the Winnipeg Free Press News Café on Friday morning.
Jennifer Botterill, who won three gold medals and a silver medal at the Olympics during a more than decade-long career with the national team, will sit down for an interview at 10:15 a.m. at 237 McDermot Avenue.
The 33-year-old Winnipeg native is in town for Hockey Canada’s Female Sport School Challenge.
Fans are encouraged to drop by the cafe for an interview or a picture. The event will include a Q and A session where members of the audience can ask questions.
The interview will be livestreamed below.
Updated on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM CST: replaces photo
February 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM: updates photo and live
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 15 articles for today)2:06 PM 0
SAN FRANCISCO - The National Football League on Thursday asked a judge to toss out a lawsuit filed by former ...
Photo Store Gallery
- O'Shea thinks Drew Willy should be MOP
- Jets close to getting Evander Kane back
- Jets may have Bogo back
- Spread the blame around
- Kane in lineup for Jets game against Devils tonight
- Kane awaiting green light
- Winnipeg's McEwen has strong start at Grand Slam of Curling event
- A giant: Bumgarner comes out of 'pen, San Francisco beats Royals 3-2 for 3rd title in 5 years
- Coach will keep tabs on players' effort
- They've got a marquee man, now Bombers' task is a talent hunt to fill supporting roles
- Jets crash Islanders' party
- New names, same Bombers
- Jets-Avs tilt an OT thriller
- Rule 1: don't make Buff angry
- Jets no match for Lightning
- Promising night ruined by Jets
- Schedule throws a haymaker
- Kane practices with Jets this morning
- Home schooled
- Games should remind us of what Canada is all about
Ads by Google