The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
White Sox minor league outfielder, A's minor league third baseman get 50-game drug suspensions
NEW YORK, N.Y. - A minor league outfielder in the Chicago White Sox's organization and a third baseman in the Oakland Athletics organization have been suspended 50 games each for drug violations.
The commissioner's office announced the penalties Wednesday.
White Sox outfielder Adam Heisler tested positive for an amphetamine. Heisler is on the roster of the Class A Winston-Salem Dash of the Carolina League.
Athletics third baseman Tyler Ladendorf had a second positive test for a drug of abuse. Ladendorf is on the roster of the Triple-A Sacramento River Cats of the Pacific Coast League.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 13 articles for today)1:16 PM 0
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Toronto pitcher Marcus Stroman dropped his appeal of a six-game suspension from Major League Baseball, and ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Cardinals hit 3 home runs, beat Reds 8-4 and move closer to playoff spot
- Tigers win appeal on wild play, Scherzer and Tigers top Royals 3-2 to boost AL Central lead
- Two decades in the making, ovation builds for Jeter's final farewell at Yankee Stadium
- MLB cracks down on 'speed'
- Jackson leaves in 1st as Cubs lose 14-5 to Kershaw, Dodgers
- Coghlan hits 2-run homer off Wilson in eighth as Cubs rally to beat Dodgers 8-7
- Jerome Williams pitches Phillies past A's for his third win against Oakland with as many clubs
- Cashner brilliant again in Padres' 3-2 win against Giants
- Kinsler homers, Verlander sharp as AL Central-leading Tigers beat up second-place Royals 10-1
- Bautista HR, Stroman pitches 6 gritty innings as Blue Jays end 6-game skid, beat Yankees 6-3
- Saying goodbye difficult task for Fish
- Goldeyes now out of season
- Umpire Joe West suspended for 1 game without pay for grabbing jersey of Phillies' Papelbon
- Kent Tekulve, former reliever and Pirates studio commentator, recovering from heart transplant
- Former Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington apologizes to breaking wife's trust
- Fan heckling Nationals star Bryce Harper in Atlanta ejected by veteran umpire Tim Welke
- Slumping Derek Jeter gets night off from Yankees' starting lineup
- Orioles fans bid farewell to Jeter in ceremony before his final game at Camden Yards
- Orioles' celebration of AL East title was 17 years in the making
- Phillies' Burnett beaten by Padres, absorbs majors-worst 17th loss
- Trophy Fish clinch North Division
- Goldeyes lick Saltdogs 7-6
- Goldeyes now out of season
- Goldeyes' game against Railcats pushed back
- Fish feast on 'Cats
- Fish fail to close the deal
- Fish dump Saltdogs in first playoff game
- Goldeyes playoff run over with 2-0 loss to Saltdogs
- Fish bats fall silent as Lincoln evens series
- Hernandez is first Fish hurler to win AA pitcher of the year
Ads by Google