Blue Bomber Report Record: 3–1–0
Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Bombers add QB Levi Brown
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers added a new quarterback to their practice roster on Wednesday.
Levi Brown (6-4, 225, Troy) was a 7th-round pick of the NFL's Buffalo Bills in 2010 and spent his rookie season as the Bills' third-stringer, seeing action in the Bills' final game that year when he completed 2 of 3 passes for 24 yards.
Powered by Sports Direct Inc.
Brown spent the following season on the Bills' practice roster and spent all of 2012 with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Brown was named the Sun Belt Conference player of the year in his senior year at Troy after passing for a conference record 4,254 yards that season.
The Bombers return to the practice field at Investors Group Field Wednesday afternoon for the first time since a loss to the Riders in Regina last Sunday dropped their season record to 1-8. The Bombers host Saskatchewan on Sunday in the annual Banjo Bowl.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
More Bomber Report
More Bomber Report
(1 of 23 articles for this week)07/24/2014 1:00 AM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Very rough night for Blue
- Blue feeling like bongo drums
- Moore than a feeling
- Bombers dissect Thursday's drubbing by Eskimos
- Bombers, Esks: press reset and presto...
- Whipping exposes abundant flaws
- Blue review gaffe-filled game
- O-line a disaster area
- Lacklustre Blue didn't help their bottom line
- List of injured Bombers grows
- Banks asks to be released from Bombers
- Bombers trade for QB Portis
- Feoli-Gudino gets it done
- Bombers linebacker Korey Banks suspended
- Bombers gut out a comeback
- Bomber ticket sales shoot up after win over Argos
- Amazing 3-0 start for Blue
- Bombers release Ford
- Won hard and put away wet
- Slick Willy puts on a great show
Ads by Google