Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 23/6/2013 (1343 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers have announced their practice roster:
- Import Defensive Lineman Zach Anderson
- Import Defensive Lineman Dexter Davis
- Non-Import Fullback Carl Fitzgerald
- Import Receiver Wallace Miles
- Non-Import Punter Billy Pavlopoulos
- Import Defensive Back Wesley Pendleton
- Non-Import Safety Teague Sherman
- Import Linebacker Ian Wild
Meanwhile, placed on the one-game injured list to start the season were:
- Import Running Back Chris Garrett
- Import Receiver Doug Pierce
- Non-Import Receiver Kito Poblah
- Import Defensive Back Johnny Sears Jr.
- Non-Import Defensive Lineman Jake Thomas
As well, OL Tyson Pencer was placed on the nine-game injured list.