Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 17/7/2013 (1138 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers want to help fans get home from Friday’s game more easily.
- new easy to locate way-finding signs outside each of the four main stadium gates to help fans find Park & Ride, Fan Fare and Shuttle bus loading areas
- A new downloadable Fan Map
- On-street way-finding signage along Chancellor Matheson with all bus routes clearly marked
- Improved bus boarding locations and staging of stand-by buses
- Transit supervisors on site to assist with boarding. Map hand-outs when fans board Park & Ride buses and map hand-outs when Fan Fare fans get off buses at stadium
- In-game promotion on HD screens to promote large fan map posters which will be located in all washrooms