Blue Bomber Report Record: 3–1–0
Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Blue sign two NFL-tested defenders
Blue GM Kyle Walters continues to add veteran pieces to his training-camp roster, including a pair of NFL-experienced defenders on Tuesday.
The Bombers signed import linebacker Leon Williams and import defensive back Brandon Hogan.
Powered by Sports Direct Inc.
Williams (6-3, 248, Miami, July 30, 1983, in Brooklyn, N.Y.) was drafted in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft by Cleveland.
Williams played three seasons with the Browns and in 46 games totalled 120 tackles, five sacks, five passes defended and one fumble recovery. Williams also played with the Dallas Cowboys and Kansas City Chiefs in 2012.
Hogan (5-10, 190, West Virginia, April 1, 1988, in Manassas, Va.) was a fourth-round pick of the Carolina Panthers in the 2011 NFL Draft. He played in three games that season with the Panthers and recorded four tackles. Hogan was also with Carolina for part of the 2012 season.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 9, 2014 D3
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
More Bomber Report
More Bomber Report
(1 of 23 articles for this week)07/24/2014 1:00 AM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Very rough night for Blue
- Blue feeling like bongo drums
- Bombers, Esks: press reset and presto...
- Moore than a feeling
- Bombers dissect Thursday's drubbing by Eskimos
- Whipping exposes abundant flaws
- Blue review gaffe-filled game
- O-line a disaster area
- Lacklustre Blue didn't help their bottom line
- List of injured Bombers grows
- Banks asks to be released from Bombers
- Bombers trade for QB Portis
- Feoli-Gudino gets it done
- Bombers linebacker Korey Banks suspended
- Bombers gut out a comeback
- Bomber ticket sales shoot up after win over Argos
- Amazing 3-0 start for Blue
- Bombers release Ford
- Won hard and put away wet
- Slick Willy puts on a great show
Ads by Google