The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Injuries prevent Landry, Angerer from making Colts' trip to San Francisco
INDIANAPOLIS - Linebacker Pat Angerer and safety LaRon Landry did not travel with the Colts to San Francisco on Saturday and will miss Sunday's game.
Angerer did not practice Friday and was listed as doubtful. The Colts had already ruled Landry out of Sunday's game because of an ankle injury that kept him out of practice all week.
The loss of two defensive starters is more bad news for Indianapolis (1-1), which lost at home for the first time in almost a year last weekend and has put three offensive starters on injured reserve in less than two weeks. Running back Vick Ballard sustained a season-ending knee injury last week in practice. Left guard Donald Thomas (quad) and tight end Dwayne Allen (hip) were put on injured reserve this week.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
(1 of 50 articles for this week)12/10/2013 10:05 PM 0
SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Ryan Seymour was standing on the visitor's side of Candlestick Park on Sunday.
Two days later, he ...
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular NFL
- Hard work pays off for long-shot defensive lineman Stefan Charles
- Rams guaranteed non-winning season after consecutive losses
- Jones calls for more aggressive play-calling on 'D' after Cowboys get picked up by Bears 45-28
- NFL moves Bears-Eagles to Sunday night game on Dec. 22
- Dolphins' Starks hears teasing after video of tussle for fumble against Steelers goes viral
- QB Josh McCown has kept Bears in playoff race with stellar play
- Only thing better than being Auburn fan? Holding tickets for national title at 1,000-1 odds
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee leaves game against Bears with neck injury
- Browns waive quarterback Caleb Hanie, who backed up Campbell on Sunday at New England
- Peyton Manning answers his cold-weather critics with an icy retort and a red-hot performance
- Vikings come to agreement with Wells Fargo on signage issue around new stadium
- Nasty weather, with blowing snow, plagues several NFL games
- 5 things to know after Dalton, Bengals win 42-28 against Colts, who still clinch AFC South
- 5 things to know after Tom Brady's 2 TD passes in last 61 seconds lift Pats over Browns 27-26
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski lost for season, goes on injured reserve with injured right knee
- Houston Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak as skid reaches 11 games
- Unbeaten Buckeyes face another obstacle with benching of right guard in imperfect season
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 for interfering with play against Ravens
- 5 things to know after Prater's record kick, Manning's 4 TDs lift Broncos over Titans 51-28
- It's not just quarterbacks who are putting up historic numbers in NFL's pass-happy days
- Man says he had no fear trying to catch woman who jumped from Oakland stadium deck
- Former Raiders tight end Todd Christensen dies during surgery at 57
- Survey finds Canadians don't want NFL here if it means demise of CFL
- Police: 1 dead, 3 in custody after altercation in Arrowhead Stadium parking lot in Kansas City
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie after Green Bay storms back under Flynn
- 5 things we learned from Patriots comeback 34-31 OT win over Broncos in fumble-filled game
- Joe Montana says NFL locker rooms are tough, but Dolphins scandal can be handled
- Code Talker attends game, says Washington Redskins name not derogatory, is symbol of courage
- Former NFL wide receiver Sam Hurd could get life in prison at sentencing for drug scheme
- Political football: Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford attends Bills-Falcons game
Ads by Google