The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Raiders RB Darren McFadden out for game against Chargers with hamstring injury
OAKLAND, Calif. - Running back Darren McFadden is inactive for the Oakland Raiders against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday night with a hamstring injury.
The Raiders are also without starting centre Stefen Wisniewski (knee) and starting right tackle Tony Pashos (groin) for the game. Quarterback Terrelle Pryor is back in the lineup after missing last week's game with a concussion.
McFadden has missed 24 games because of injuries in five-plus seasons with the Raiders.
The Chargers are also without two starting offensive lineman for the game with left tackle King Dunlap (concussion) and left guard Chad Rinehart (toe) out for the game.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
(1 of 50 articles for this week)12/10/2013 10:05 PM 0
SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Ryan Seymour was standing on the visitor's side of Candlestick Park on Sunday.
Two days later, he ...
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular NFL
- Hard work pays off for long-shot defensive lineman Stefan Charles
- NFL moves Bears-Eagles to Sunday night game on Dec. 22
- Jones calls for more aggressive play-calling on 'D' after Cowboys get picked up by Bears 45-28
- Dolphins' Starks hears teasing after video of tussle for fumble against Steelers goes viral
- QB Josh McCown has kept Bears in playoff race with stellar play
- Browns waive quarterback Caleb Hanie, who backed up Campbell on Sunday at New England
- Rams guaranteed non-winning season after consecutive losses
- Only thing better than being Auburn fan? Holding tickets for national title at 1,000-1 odds
- 49ers sign guard Ryan Seymour to 3-year contract
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee leaves game against Bears with neck injury
- Vikings come to agreement with Wells Fargo on signage issue around new stadium
- Nasty weather, with blowing snow, plagues several NFL games
- 5 things to know after Dalton, Bengals win 42-28 against Colts, who still clinch AFC South
- 5 things to know after Tom Brady's 2 TD passes in last 61 seconds lift Pats over Browns 27-26
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski lost for season, goes on injured reserve with injured right knee
- Houston Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak as skid reaches 11 games
- Unbeaten Buckeyes face another obstacle with benching of right guard in imperfect season
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 for interfering with play against Ravens
- 5 things to know after Prater's record kick, Manning's 4 TDs lift Broncos over Titans 51-28
- It's not just quarterbacks who are putting up historic numbers in NFL's pass-happy days
- Man says he had no fear trying to catch woman who jumped from Oakland stadium deck
- Former Raiders tight end Todd Christensen dies during surgery at 57
- Survey finds Canadians don't want NFL here if it means demise of CFL
- Police: 1 dead, 3 in custody after altercation in Arrowhead Stadium parking lot in Kansas City
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie after Green Bay storms back under Flynn
- 5 things we learned from Patriots comeback 34-31 OT win over Broncos in fumble-filled game
- Joe Montana says NFL locker rooms are tough, but Dolphins scandal can be handled
- Code Talker attends game, says Washington Redskins name not derogatory, is symbol of courage
- Former NFL wide receiver Sam Hurd could get life in prison at sentencing for drug scheme
- Political football: Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford attends Bills-Falcons game
Ads by Google