The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Tennessee Titans announce hiring of Nick Eason as assistant defensive line coach
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - After playing for Ken Whisenhunt with the Arizona Cardinals, Nick Eason will get a chance to work alongside him as a Tennessee Titans assistant defensive line coach.
The Titans announced Thursday through a team release that Eason has joined Whisenhunt's staff.
Eason spent the final two seasons of his NFL playing career as a defensive lineman for Arizona in 2011-12 while Whisenhunt was coaching the Cardinals. Eason was an intern coach assisting the Cleveland Browns defensive staff in 2013.
Before coming to Arizona, Eason played on two Super Bowl teams with the Pittsburgh Steelers from 2007-10.
Eason, who was selected by the Denver Broncos in the fourth round of the 2003 NFL draft, also played for the Cleveland Browns from 2004-06. He had seven sacks in 117 career games.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 29 articles for today)5:31 PM 0
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - A concussion that has kept quarterback Kevin Kolb sidelined since August, cost him his job with ...
Photo Store Gallery
Most Popular in NFL
- Capsules of NFC teams heading into NFL free agency
- Indianapolis re-signs kicker Adam Vinatieri hours before free-agent market opens
- Chad Rinehart agrees to 2-year deal to remain with San Diego Chargers
- Cowboys release franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware to save money under salary cap
- Falcons sign 3 linemen, re-sign DT Jonathan Babineaux to address needs at start of free agency
- Bears release veteran running back Michael Bush.
- CB Sam Shields inks new deal, officially back with Packers
- New Orleans man involved in Sharper rape investigation posts $400,000 bond
- Safety Louis Delmas signs with Dolphins; cornerback Dimitri Patterson is released
- Giants G Chris Snee, P Steve Weatherford restructure contracts, C Baas to be waived injured
- Jets bring back tight end Jeff Cumberland, who led team in TD catches
- Judge says former NFL player can't be held indefinitely in rape case, gives time for charges
- Browns release troubled wide receiver Davone Bess after off season of bizarre behaviour
- Los Angeles judge says it's 'unfair' to hold former NFL player indefinitely
- As top 2011 draft picks move closer to next NFL contract, big paydays could be slow to come
- Person familiar with situation tells AP that Broncos are expected to release CB Champ Bailey
- Capsules of AFC teams heading into NFL free agency
- Suspended CB Brandon Browner reinstated by NFL following suspension in December
- Agent: Star DE Jared Allen ready for free agency, not interested in 'situational' rush role
- San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh moves forward after Browns tried to trade for him
- Openly gay NFL pioneer: 'I just wish you'd see me as Michael Sam the football player'
- Manziel, Sam expected to draw most attention at NFL's annual scouting combine in Indianapolis
- Lindenwood's Desir chasing real-world dream at NFL combine - a long-shot chance to make NFL
- Character questions go back on centre stage at NFL's scouting combine
- Agent: Andrew McDonald, Player A in bullying report, has 'no problem with the Miami Dolphins'
- Police: Ravens' Ray Rice arrested after argument with fiance at Atlantic City casino
- Tough Cut: Browns release veteran linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, owed $4.1 million roster bonus
- Pick 6: From Clowney's dash to Sam's struggle, standout performances from the NFL combine
- Spielman: Spotlight on Michael Sam wouldn't deter Vikings from drafting him
- New Orleans warrant issued for ex-Saints safety Darren Sharper, 2nd man; accused of rape
Ads by Google