Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Reynolds back in hot water
CALGARY -- A former all-star running back with the Calgary Stampeders who was convicted of assaulting his girlfriend has been arrested again.
Calgary police say Joffrey Reynolds, who is 33, was taken into custody Tuesday for allegedly breaching the conditions of a no-contact order.
Reynolds had been on bail awaiting sentencing following his conviction in February.
He was allowed to remain free on bail despite the Crown's argument that he should be taken into custody immediately, but the judge said Reynolds was not a flight risk.
Reynolds played eight years for the Stampeders and was the franchise's all-time leading rusher with 9,213 yards.
He was named a CFL all-star four times and won a Grey Cup championship with the Stampeders in 2008 before his release in 2012.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 11, 2013 D4
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 5 articles for this week)07/24/2014 1:00 AM 0
A look at this week's CFL games.
Photo Store Gallery
- Very rough night for Blue
- Blue feeling like bongo drums
- Moore than a feeling
- Bombers dissect Thursday's drubbing by Eskimos
- Whipping exposes abundant flaws
- Blue review gaffe-filled game
- O-line a disaster area
- Lacklustre Blue didn't help their bottom line
- List of injured Bombers grows
- Taking one step at a time
- Banks asks to be released from Bombers
- Bombers trade for QB Portis
- Feoli-Gudino gets it done
- Bombers linebacker Korey Banks suspended
- Bombers gut out a comeback
- Bomber ticket sales shoot up after win over Argos
- Amazing 3-0 start for Blue
- Bombers release Ford
- Won hard and put away wet
- Slick Willy puts on a great show
Ads by Google