Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Jaffray back with IceCaps
WINNIPEG -- A familiar face is back in the fold.
Forward Jason Jaffray has agreed to terms with the St. John's IceCaps for the 2012-13 season, albeit on an AHL contract.
Jaffray, 31, played 13 games for the NHL's Winnipeg Jets last season and when he was not with the NHL team, was captain of the IceCaps.
Jaffray is second on the franchise scoring list for the IceCaps/Manitoba Moose in AHL play with 235 points in 269 games.
He made his Moose debut in 2005.
Last season, the Olds, Alta., native scored 17 goals and 38 points in 47 AHL games but was unavailable to the team in the final weeks of the regular season and through the playoffs because of a neck injury that required surgery.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
More St. John's
More St. John's
(1 of 2 articles for this year)06/9/2014 10:23 PM 0
CEDAR PARK, Texas — Michael Hutchinson made 49 saves and his St. John’s IceCaps never trailed in scoring a 2-1 ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Meech's long season ending well in Texas
- IceCaps square series with Stars
- Marvelous Morrissey
- Jets reassign Comrie, Morrissey to St. John's
- Former Moose player King new coach with IceCaps
- Texas Stars burn the St. John's IceCaps with second-period outburst
- IceCaps have developed into an organizational success story for Jets
- Coach wants IceCaps to focus more on the puck in tonight's game
- Marco Rosa a scoring force for IceCaps
- Olsen sent to IceCaps
Ads by Google