The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Bee Gee Robin Gibb says his health has dramatically improved in recent weeks
LONDON - Bee Gee star Robin Gibb says he is making a strong recovery and putting on weight after suffering from a serious illness.
He told BBC radio on Friday that he feels better than he has in a decade.
The 62-year-old had suffered from severe weight loss in recent months and has been hospitalized for stomach and colon problems that forced him to curtail public appearances.
He has not specified the exact nature of his illness but told the BBC he had a growth on his colon that was removed.
The singer says his doctors have been amazed by his recovery.
Gibb and his brothers scored many top hits during the disco era.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 6 articles for this year)03/26/2015 6:00 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
- Playing video games for money? 3 guys make career out of gaming, blaze new path online
Ads by Google