The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Ghost Ships Festival returns to Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE - Scuba divers and archaeologists will converge on Milwaukee this weekend for the 14th Annual Ghost Ships Festival.
The festival is set to begin Friday evening and continue through Saturday at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel. Tickets are $20 until Thursday and $25 at the door.
The festival is the state's largest trade show devoted to scuba diving and Great Lakes maritime history. Visitors will get a chance to interact with leading dive industry professionals, explorers, maritime historians and Great Lakes authors.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 6 articles for this year)03/26/2015 6:00 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
- Playing video games for money? 3 guys make career out of gaming, blaze new path online
Ads by Google