The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Kevin Nelson, longtime host of Ottawa's Majic 100 morning radio show, dead at 52
OTTAWA - The longtime morning show host of Ottawa radio station Majic 100 has died after a lengthy illness at age 52.
Kevin Nelson had been with the station since it launched in 1991, and was the first voice heard on Majic 100.
Nelson teamed up with co-host Bill Parker for two decades. He went on sick leave last summer.
The son of the legendary radio personality Jungle Jay Nelson, Kevin worked across Canada early in his career.
Bell Media vice-president Richard Gray says Nelson will be remembered for his passion, commitment and dedication to his team, and to his listeners.
Funeral arrangements have not been completed. (CFRA)
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this year)4:01 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
Ads by Google