The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Montreal musician Oliver Jones to jazz up letters with Canada Post stamp
OTTAWA - Canada Post is offering up an easy way to jazz up your letters — a new stamp featuring renowned Montreal pianist Oliver Jones.
It features the acclaimed musician seated casually at a piano with one hand fingering the keys.
The stamp is being released to celebrate Black History Month, along with another in honour of dedicated Vancouver lifeguard Seraphim (Joe) Fortes.
Originally from Trinidad and Tobago, Fortes moved to Vancouver in 1885 and fell in love with English Bay and its beach.
He spent any available time guarding the beach and helping thousands of children learn to swim. He is credited with saving more than 100 lives.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this year)4:01 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
Ads by Google