The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Montreal offensive co-ordinator Pat Meyer hired by Bears as offensive line coach
LAKE FOREST, Ill. - The Chicago Bears hired Montreal Alouettes offensive co-ordinator Pat Meyer on Thursday as an offensive line coach.
The Bears hired Marc Trestman, Montreal's coach the last five seasons, as head coach last week.
Last season, the Alouettes led the Canadian Football League in scoring, averaging about 27 points, and were among the leaders in touchdowns, passing and fewest sacks allowed.
Before joining Montreal in 2011, Meyer spent four seasons at Colorado State. He also had stints at North Carolina State, Florida State and Memphis. Meyer signed with the Arizona Cardinals in 1995 as an undrafted free agent, and played in the Arena Football League with the St. Louis Stampede.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 6 articles for this year)03/26/2015 6:00 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
- Playing video games for money? 3 guys make career out of gaming, blaze new path online
Ads by Google