The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Sandra Bullock douses tabloid suggestions that co-star George Clooney was making eyes at her
VENICE, Italy - Sandra Bullock is putting the kibosh on tabloid suggestions that George Clooney might be making the moves on her.
British tabloid The Sun published a photo of the pair from the Venice premiere of their new film "Gravity," saying that Clooney was "making eyes" at his co-star.
Bullock told The Associated Press on Thursday "he was not making eyes. Maybe cross-eyes, but that is about the extent of his goggle eyes." Besides, she added, each has enough "dirt" on the other to command "a level of respect and understanding. I adore George."
Clooney said in a comment released by Warner Brothers that he and Bullock have known each other before either had success in films "so there is no pretense. We are just friends."
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this year)4:01 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- EU blacklists Sri Lanka over illegal fishing, bans imports into bloc
- Cineplex plans entertainment complex with live music, comedy, games
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
- Wyoming becomes latest US state to legalize gay marriage after Supreme Court decision
Ads by Google