The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Scarlett Johansson says she still feels 'paranoid' over 2011 email hacking, leaked nude photos
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Scarlett Johansson admits it still bothers her to think countless people have likely seen her naked.
The actress speaks out in the May issue of Vogue magazine about having her email hacked last year where private photos she took for ex-husband Ryan Reynolds were leaked online.
Johansson talks about going out to dinner and feeling "paranoid" that people in the restaurant had seen her body.
Still, she says she doesn't want pity and has coped by "tuning it all out." Because of that, she stopped following celebrity gossip and reading stories about herself.
She says she's found that ignorance is bliss. She says she's "way happier" and "more creative" now.
The May issue of Vogue goes on sale nationwide April 24.
Johansson article in Vogue: http://bit.ly/IEEB8S
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 6 articles for this year)03/26/2015 6:00 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
Ads by Google