The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Tom Cruise will rock and roll London for 'Rock of Ages' premiere
LONDON - Tom Cruise is rocking London with the European premiere of his new film "Rock of Ages," a tribute to the big-haired, big-riffing glam metal sound of the 1980s.
Cruise, who plays a tattooed — and frequently shirtless — rock star, is to be joined on the red carpet in London's Leicester Square on Sunday by fellow stars Julianne Hough, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige.
Based on the musical hit, the movie tells the story of small town girl Sherrie (Hough) and city boy Drew (Diego Boneta) who share a dream of reaching dizzying heights in Hollywood. Their glittery romance is set to a rock and roll soundtrack that includes hits from Def Leppard, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, and Poison.
Rock of Ages is being released in the U.S. and the U.K. on June 15.
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 6 articles for this year)03/26/2015 6:00 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Kids get leg up in life with lessons on mindfulness: University of B.C. study
- Growing number of single Saudi women challenge conservative society on love, marriage and work
- Siblings with autism often have different genetic mutations: study
- Thalidomide survivors still hoping for funding after Ottawa misses deadline
- No princes required: Daughters help inspire independent Disney princesses not seeking romance
- Playing video games for money? 3 guys make career out of gaming, blaze new path online
Ads by Google