Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 25/1/2013 (1667 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Hair stylist, owner of Hunter & Gunn barber shop
1. If your house were on fire, heaven forbid, what's the one item contained within that you would try to take with you? (People, pets and computers not included.)
One thing I'd remove from my burning house, besides my Jets season tickets, would be my hockey card collection. Being a minimalist, I don't hold many of my possessions in high regard. Though I do have a strange infatuation with grown men chasing a hard piece of rubber around a frozen pond with blades attached to their feet and I've got the cards to prove it.
2. What's the one clothing/fashion item you can't live without?
White T-shirt. I know, booorrriiinngg! My gal says I always look my hottest in a white T-shirt. So, when you are a middle-aged, skinny fat guy with a face tattoo, you'll wear anything to get your lady to notice.
3. What's your favourite knick-knack and why?
My Andrew Ladd bobblehead doll. Whenever the real Ladd makes a bad play, I flick its head and it makes me feel better.
4. What's the oldest thing you own?
A locket my grandfather gave my grandmother before he left for Europe during the Second World War.
5. Describe your most beloved piece of furniture.
At home I don't have one. At work, it's my two 1950s Koken barber chairs. Being a hair cutter, it's my cockpit, my easel. I feel at home behind the damn thing.
6. Is there an edible item we'll always find in your pantry or fridge?
Vitamin water. I absolutely hate the taste of water, so I drink vitamin water, which must be better for you than water because there's vitamins in it. That and V8, which allows me to never eat vegetables; I can just drink them. Very, very efficient. I wish I could drink all of my food.