Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 26/1/2012 (3200 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
WINNIPEG -- One person was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation following a small fire in a downtown parkade Wednesday night.
Winnipeg fire crews responded to a call regarding a fire at the Cityplace parking structure, when combustible materials were accidentally placed too close to a heat exhaust fan on the fourth level.
Damages were pegged at $5,000.
The condition of the person was not known, though it was not believed to be serious.