Entertainment Digital Book Questions & Answers
Thank you, our valued subscriber, for your patronage, loyalty, and trust. We would like to show our appreciation for your support by providing you with a digital copy of the Entertainment Book included with your subscription. As long as you remain a subscriber, you will have free access to over 365,000 deals within Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and all through the United States!
Entertainment Book has been providing value to Canadians for years. Their printed book sells for $35.00 and is full of thousands of dollars of savings on retail goods, entertainment, restaurants, services, hotels, car rentals, and more. The Winnipeg Free Press is proud to be the first newspaper in Canada to offer this exceptional value to subscribers.
To answer some of your questions, please watch the video and read the FAQs below:
Who is eligible?
- All active Winnipeg Free Press subscribers are eligible to receive the free copy of the Entertainment Digital Book.
- You must have one of the following subscriptions:
- 6-day print;
- 5-day print;
- 3-day print;
- All Access Digital;
- All Access Digital with Saturday print (combo).
What if I stop my subscription?
- If you place your subscription on a temporary hold (i.e. vacation), you will have access to the Entertainment Digital Book providing that you chose to donate your newspapers to our hospital program. By doing this, you will also continue to have access to our online news and digital replica e-edition. Another option if you are going away for a period of time over 30 days, is to request a subscription change from print to digital. This way you can travel and still access all of our Winnipeg Free Press news and your free Entertainment Digital Book.
- If you decide to permanently stop your subscription, you will lose access to the Entertainment Digital Book. If you’re a frequent user of Entertainment’s discount coupons, you may want to reconsider stopping your subscription because your savings may easily cover your investment in the Winnipeg Free Press!
What are the ways I can access the coupons?
- You need to have online internet access. Once you are connected, you will have access no matter which device you prefer whether it be your home desktop computer, tablet or smart phone.
- On your desktop or mobile device, you just need to visit the Winnipeg Free Press website and open our “Insider” member’s page. There, you can find the link to the Entertainment Digital Book page.
- On your mobile devices, you can visit us online in the same manner, or access the Entertainment Book through the Entertainment Book App. You can download a complimentary copy of the app by clicking here for the Apple App and here for the Android App.
How do I redeem the coupons?
- There are 2 ways you can redeem Entertainment Digital Book coupons.
- By printing the coupon: Once you decide to print a coupon, it will no longer be available online and you’ll have 2 weeks to use it (an expiry date will be imprinted on it).
- By showing the coupon from your mobile device: By choosing this method, simply show the recipient the digital coupon and he/she will press the “redemption button” on the same screen. Like the printed coupon, once it’s used, it will be removed from your digital book.
- It is important to note that although the vast majority of merchants provide both print and digital options for you to use, there are some that just allow print or digital. You will need to look at the details within each coupon.
When does the Digital Book expire?
- The digital book is based on a calendar year. As long as you are still an active subscriber by the first day of the following year, the digital book will be refreshed with all new content.
- Please note that unlike a printed hard copy book, new coupons are always being added as new merchants come on board.
What if I run into a problem with one of the merchants?
- Please remember that the Entertainment Digital Book is an independent company with whom we’ve arranged to purchase access on behalf of our valued subscribers. If you would like to report a problem, please contact the Entertainment Digital Book by visiting www.reader-perks.com.
- On occasion a company may go out of business. If this happens, please alert Entertainment Digital Book and they will immediately pull the coupon.
What is the geographical range of my Entertainment membership?
- Short answer: All over North America!! There are over 365,000 merchants in numerous markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- With your FREE membership through the Winnipeg Free Press, you will be granted access to everywhere the Entertainment Digital Book is, not just throughout Winnipeg and Manitoba. All you need to do is enable the GPS locater function within your mobile App, it will provide you with local coupons wherever your travel may lead you. Below is a list of markets the Entertainment Digital Book services:
Does this cost me anything?
IT COSTS YOU NOTHING! We have negotiated with the Entertainment Digital Book company on your behalf and we pay all the bills. It’s yours for FREE as long as you remain subscribing. Our thanks to you for your loyalty!