Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 31/12/2014 (2459 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
1. E. Not *all* Winnipeggers did this.
2. Twelve, including O'Shea and Mike Riley, who coached the Bombers when they won the 1990 Grey Cup.
3. E was spoken by Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver.
4. B. A natural-gas pipeline exploded near this town.
5. True, though large amounts can poison you.
6. Kevin Martin is from Killam, Alta.
7. B. The Ottomans only exerted indirect control over the Crimean Khanate, which lasted from 1449 to 1779.
8. A, B, C or D.
11. C. The total number of property owners advised to run their water to avoid frozen pipes was 7,320
12. E is a lesson learned by government officials in Ottawa.
14. Scored the only goal for Canada in a women's soccer friendly against the U.S. at Investors Group Field.
16. B. As of Monday, Nielsen has scored 254 career points for the New York Islanders.
17. True. Putin said the plane wouldn't have been destroyed if Kyiv wasn't fighting rebels in the east.
20. He promised to rid downtown of intoxicated people.
21. Tina Fontaine. It was the last day she was seen alive.
22. A, B and C. Murray's contract wasn't renewed the following month.
23. C. Michel Fillion made that pledge.
24. Greater. Katz's margin of victory over Dan Vandal was 43,371.
25. C. D is subjective, no?
29. C, E and maybe F.
30. In the long run, probably all of the above.