Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 11/7/2013 (2994 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Donald K. Johnson, raised in Lundar, Man., is part of the inaugural group of industry officials inducted into the Investment Industry Association of Canada’s Investment Industry Hall of Fame.
Johnson was the former president of Burns Fry and vice-chair, investment banking with BMO Nesbitt Burns.
He joins other three other living and four posthumous inductees:
- Lawrence S. Bloomberg - chairman of the board of directors, BloombergSen Inc., director of National Bank of Canada and chancellor, Ryerson University;
- Anthony S. Fell - former chair, RBC Capital Markets; and
- L. Jacques Ménard, - chair, BMO Nesbitt Burns and President, BMO Financial Group, Quebec, and chancellor, Concordia University.
Posthumous inductees are :
- Pierre Brunet - former president and CEO, Lévesque Beaubien and National Bank Financial;
- Rodolphe B. Casgrain - founder and former chair, Casgrain & Company;
- John A. MacNaughton - former president, BMO Nesbitt Burns and inaugural president and CEO, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board; and
- Edward Rogers (E.R.) Wood - co-founder, Dominion Securities and founding president, Bond Dealers Association of Canada.