Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 4/4/2014 (1237 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Another 15 properties have reported frozen water lines since Thursday.
That brings the total of properties that have been without water since November to 2,359.
City hall issued its daily "frozen pipes" update this afternoon. The number of properties on the waiting list for thawing services decreased by one since Thursday – there are now 1,363 properties waiting for thawing services.
- Number of frozen water line reports since November – 2,359, an increase of 15 from Thursday.
- Number of properties where full water service has been restored – 996, an increase of 16 from Thursday.
- Number of properties on the list for thawing – 1,363, a decrease of one since Thursday.
- Number of properties with city-installed temporary hose service – 781, an increase of 12 since Thursday.
- Number of properties without either full or temporary water service – 582, a decrease of 13 since Thursday.
- Number of properties at risk of freezing water lines – 7,256.