Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 16/6/2013 (3265 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A firefighter and a female occupant of an apartment suite were taken to hospital after an apartment block fire at 400 Langside St. early Sunday.
At about 2:05 a.m., a fire broke out in a bedroom in the apartment block, causing about $150,000 in smoke and water damage to the main and second floors and to the apartment’s contents, said the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service.
A female with asthma was taken to hospital in stable condition with smoke inhalation. A male firefighter was also taken to hospital for precautionary measures, the fire paramedic service said.