City calls for board member applications
The City of Winnipeg has begun its annual process of filling vacancies within its boards and commissions.
The city’s clerks department is accepting applications for the following boards:
- board of revision;
- community emergency advisory committee;
- general council of Winnipeg community centres;
- historical buildings and resources committee;
- human rights committee of council;
- library advisory committee;
- records committee;
- Seven Oaks House Museum board;
- St. Boniface Museum board;
- Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia board;
- Grant’s Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association) board;
- Transcona Historical Museum board;
- vehicles for hire appeal board;
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.;
- Winnipeg committee for safety;
- Winnipeg Food Council;
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation;
- Winnipeg Police Board;
- Winnipeg Public Library Board.
The deadline to apply to the city clerk’s department is 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 21, 2022.
Application forms are available online at www.winnipeg.ca/clerks/boards/boards.stm