Latest Boxscore: Vegas: 1 - Winnipeg: 4 (FINAL)
Record: 30 – 14 – 2
The Wild continued their 2018-19 regular-season dominance over the Winnipeg Jets Thursday, beating the Jets 3-2 for their third straight victory over their northern neighbours.
Winnipeg drops to 27-14-2 and won't have much time to mope over this one.
They flew home immediately after the game and face the rested Detroit Red Wings on Friday night at Bell MTS Place.
Minnesota improves to 22-18-3.
- Desperate times: Wild climb back above playoff line with 3-2 win over Jets
- Father figure: Hendricks's contribution to Jets remains prominent among players
- DUMP & CHASE: The view from the beach… and the press box
- Breadman delivers: Panarin scores in OT, Blue Jackets beat Predators 4-3
- Amateur all-stars in spotlight: Iceplex hosting showcase for budding hockey greats
What we're reading
- Luke Fox: Ranking the NHL’s Top 12 UFAs of 2019 (Sportsnet)
- Andrew Berkshire: Analyzing Carey Price’s save percentage. Can he become elite again?
- Frank Seravalli: Avs’ frustrations boil over with MacKinnon and Bednar blow-up (TSN)
- Behind the scenes: Hockey players have big butts, and they cannot lie (ESPN)
In case you missed it
- Mike McIntyre: Jets riding No. 1 goalie while stats leader Brossoit rides bench
- From red-hot to ice-cold: Laine trying not to think about scoring drought
- Game recap: Jason Zucker scored a power-play goal and added another to back Devan Dubnyk's 26 saves, as the Wild held off the Jets for a 3-2 victory
Hot shot of the night
Want more on the Jets?
Get all Jets coverage from the Free Press and beyond in your inbox.Subscribe to Flight Club
By subscribing to the above e-mail alerts I agree to receive selected communications from Winnipeg Free Press, even if I have previously opted out from communications. E-mail preferences can be changed at any time under 'My Account->My Email Alerts'.